chp.12

200 reads!!! wow I can't believe it thank you so much love you all xoxo

mentions of assault and miscarriage skip if you need too take care of you.

~Harry~

Leaving Morrigan in the house was hard I can't lie. She doesn't look well at all, Niall promised me she would be ok till we got home and when we did he was going to check her over.

I just have this gut feeling.

Side by side we walk into the club I look around and see Zayn in our section waiting for us. When we get to the table Niall sits down practically on Zayns lap greeting him with a big hug. I don't, and take my place opposite the two idiots.

I wave my hand towards the girls, Amelia comes over straight away.

"What can I do for you Mr.Styles's" she says fluttering her eyelashes.

My eyes look away ignoring her "Three whiskeys, quickly"

She scuttles away.

"Hey asshole I wanted a margarita" Niall says with a smirk on his face

"Fuck off"

Niall being Niall starts to chuckle but Zayn shushes him saying we need to start talking business and nod towards Niall agreeing with Zayn. Niall is my best mate but he can be a right donkey when he wants to be.

"Ok, so shipments went well in California and Florida i'm guessing" I say directed at Zayn.

"Yeh no problems there but I think in the next month or so something is gonna blow up James' gang are interfering with our trades. That's how I bumped into him I was checking in with Louis' trade in Brooklyn and bitch boy was there messing around"

"I'll talk to Marcus, Niall you get Theo and Cas to go with you to meet with Louis and find out what the hell happened tomorrow ok"

"Hm Ok i'll text them" Niall nods

"Now down to our little problem" Zayn says, Nialls head pops up from looking down at his phone. The two look at me.

"What problem?" I ask

"Morrigan duh" Niall says like the right doofus he is.

"She's not a fuckin problem"

"Not her dip shit her crazy bitch boy ex James" he retorts.

"Yeh Harry we need a plan. He is going to come looking for her sooner or later." Zayn piped in

"I know I'm just trying to figure out everything at the moment and make sure she's well enough before we make a move" they understand where i'm coming from they know how precise this all has to be. James' gang is messing everything up at the moment the Monets and Clarons won't deal with him anymore, it's starting to look like a war is on the horizon if he keeps acting this way.

"Yeh I know. I'm going to stop by Marcus' house tonight and ask him what he thinks we should do. He's been through something similar" Zayn says.

Marcus is like our dad he took care of the three of us and took us in when Pink was starting up helping us form the gang we have today. He was head of an older gang that was pretty much burnt out old mafia lads in there 50's with wives and children and they wanted new men to step up and take over so they could just spend time with their family's. That's where we came in we wanted to rebuild and rebrand the gang so Marcus helped.

I lower my head and reach for my whisky that Amelia brought back over a little while ago. I scared the shit out of her, guess that's what she gets for making assumptions.