chp.13

TW:miscarriage

~Harry~

It's been 2 weeks

2 weeks of waiting, scans, tests, no sleep and endless nights at the hospital

I'm anxious, I don't like admitting that but I am. They took Mor of the her medication last night so they could ease her out of the coma. The doctors said they won't know for sure when she will wakes up what state she will be in when she does. They don't know how her body will react.

I've been questioning myself these past 2 weeks. Why am I here sitting beside a girl I only met this month, holding her hand, worrying about her and taking her in when I'm a horrible and supposedly careless person.

I'm dangerous and wreck less how can she not see that, why in gods name did she agree to come with us.

Actually I can answer that myself. Firstly me and Niall didn't give her much choice to get her away from that life and secondly that asswipe of a boyfriend full stop. I can't even think about him with out being in disgust.

Niall had to get back to work after 3 days they needed more help as they are low on staff this month, most of the doctors are away at talks and at award ceremony's apparently it's that time of year for doctors. So he's been a good boy running around doing his job while checking in on Mor throughout the day when I can't be there.

I've been here sparing the mornings and lunch with her as much as I possibly can but being everyone's boss can only allow me so much room for time off. Marcus had been lending a hand around so I can have more time with her though.

The gang are getting rowdy lately James has been making some bad moves on his part. I think it's out of frustration from us getting Mor away from him. I don't regret it as it needed to be done but he is causing too much trouble now. That's why I can be with Mor 24/7. I need to be checking in with the 2nd circle, they are the guys I trust most in the gang next down from my circle.

Everything has been smooth sailing at the moment but it's not going to last long my gang and the other head gangs in the city have been having meetings to talk about James but most of the other gangs are old mafia men only the Ringo's gang are close to our age.

Rustling of bed sheets snaps me out of my trance

And a light sigh

I jump up almost letting a small smile out but remember where I am I wipe it straight of my face.

I look at Morrigan's face her hand still in my clutch. Her petite fingers move wiggling about screaming for her body to wake up. I analyse her face waiting for her eyes to open. Her eyebrows pinch together and lift her nose scrunches like she's is waking up from a really good nap. Except this one was extremely scaring a fuckin life threatening nap.

Her chestnut eye flutter opening slowly and shutting immediately form the bright white light that is shine down on her. I barely get a look at them.

I crouch down a little sitting myself down in the side of her bed, her hand tightens in mine signalling she knows I'm here.

"I'm here, I'm here" I repeat aloud softy and gently for her so she knows it's real and I'm here by her side waiting. There is someone here for her, not the idea of her but here for her.

Her eyes try to open again and I shush her saying "Take your time, no rush Darling". She relaxes her body at her attempt to open her eyes. I brush back her hair. I analyse her brown hair that is thinning out loosing it's thickness and colour.

Minutes pass by and her breathing evens out so still holding her hand I move back to the arm chair watching her waiting once again. I can't even explain how I feel it's horrible and heartbreaking and I can't even even help right now, I feel useless.