chp.37!

~Morrigan~

Im loving life

Im loving the beat to this music

I'm loving the vibrations through my body

I'm loving the alcohol flowing through my veins

However I'm not loving the feeling in my feet right now, god they hurt these heels are digging into my ankles. I'd say if I stoped dancing

I may loose all feeling in them.

Or maybe I'm being a tad dramatic

Nope I'm not, I've decided I will

"Will what!" Davina shouts in my ear over the pounding music. Did I just say that out loud, I just laugh at her because now I'm talking to myself and she has no idea. I'm finding myself very funny right now.

"Yeh I know M your laughing at yourself!" She says with a confused but joyful look on her face as I continue my cheery giggle.

I sway my body back and forwards in rhythm to the music matching Davina movements before I'm bumped and a cold liquid runs down my back making me lurch forward grasping onto Davina arms to stabilise myself.

"Ahhh cold!" I shout turning to face the culprit

"Sorry" the guy shrugs dropping his plastic cup on the ground and turning and walking away.

"What the fuck!" D shout confusedly watching the man walk back into the crowd

"I'm going after him" I tell her as I go to push through to follow him before I feel her pulling my arm back. Turning to look at her she rolls hers and points her long painted index finger towards the balcony.

"What" I question but when I see what she's pointing at I roll my own eyes. "Trust me I think he's got it covered" she shouts into my ear from behind me.

Not moving from my position on the dance floor I watch as Harry's intimidating eyes stare into the soul of the idiotic man that drunkenly poured his drink on me. And may I say ruined my perfectly cute dress. I watch as he quirks his eyebrow in concentration following the man's movements, has he been here this whole night watching me. I actually can't go anywhere anymore since everything happened, Harry is too nervous thinking he needs to be around all the time.

I feel bad that I've caused this stress load onto Harry but at the same time I'm tired of him acting like he is a security guard and like I'm a problem that he can't shake. I'm with Davina. I'm not on my own and yet he is still terrified nothing eases his nerves. I'm at a complete loss on how to deal with him, I can barely get a grip on myself and my own actions. How the hell am I supposed to make sure I can help him as well. I'm really not used to this, thinking about myself and how I'm being effected by everything I'm not sure how much I'm liking it yet

You know what screw Harry for teaching me how to care and look after my body and self. Now I've no idea how to concentrate on both. Making sure he's ok and not stressed out and how to understand what the hell is going on in my own head.

I just keep searching for escapes these days because I'm so lost. Walking is one I like, although I have to be accompanied. Which to an extent I understand but there is some days where I really just want to sit down and look out at the view ahead of me and really just think about every single thing that's happened to me and I can't. I'm never alone to let my thought really sink in, I know I'm not trapped with Harry and even Niall but I crave comfort of someone which is what's holding me back from getting my own place.

I need my own space, but now is certainly not the time to be bringing that up or is it because from what I can tell Harry has being watching me all night and I think I'm just about to blow my lid off with him.