Chapter 10

Stephan
Yes you guessed it.

I got both Lyric and Derek new cars. I own a car company so why not, it didn't hurt me.

Plus they both coulda used a new one.

I look at everyone's reactions, lyric & derek look so shocked and excited. My parents look surprised but also happy, and dakotas parents don't look to happy. But I don't need their approval, im a grown ass man and so is there son.

Last but no least I look at Dakota, she looks pissed. I don't know why she gave her brother $1000 dollars in CASH.

"Don't get to excited I might've got y'all the cars, but the insurance & getting license plates is all on you guys". See it's not like it's totally free. It's called compromise.

"Works for me, thank you bro". Derek says and rushes to his new car.

"Thank you brother, I love you". Lyric gives me a hug and also rushes to her car.

Don't wanna brag but I definitely have the best gift.

Lyrics New Car

Lyrics New Car

Derek's New Car

Derek's New Car

"Stephan what the hell". I know Dakotas mad but I don't care.

"Watch your mouth please". She pulls me to the side away from everyone.

"You got him a car".

"You got him $1000 in cash, what's the difference". I really don't understand why she's so mad. It's just a gift.

"Yea but he didn't need a new car". She defense is weak, and pointless. She might as well give up.

"Look Dakota it's just a gift, chill out. I can get him whatever I want, and I don't need to discuss it with anyone. Now let's go back to everyone". I grab her hand.

"But Stephan".

"No buts, it's not up for discussion". It's not that serious.

"I would've appreciated you telling me about your gift". Dakotas dad says as we walk back to all of them.