Epilogue

3 years later......... Dakota and Stephan are now 24&25
Dakota
Ahh today is the day i marry the love of my life. It was not easy getting to this day, but we are here and i r never been more happy.

Right now i'm standing in the mirror of my dressing room, just admiring myself in my wedding dress.

I cannot thank Kind enough for designing my wedding dress, and Isabel for doing my makeup

I cannot thank Kind enough for designing my wedding dress, and Isabel for doing my makeup. They are literally the best friends i could ever ask for.

You don't find a lot of friends like them, and i will never let them go.

Suddenly they both come in and their faces are in awe.

I look at them through the mirror and i could almost cry. Lord.

"Ahh bitch you look so amazing, damn Isabel we did so good". I laugh at her. Isabel looks like she's gonna cry.

Emotional bitch.

"You look so beautiful Dakota, i'm so happy for you". She rushes over to me and gives me a tight hug. I hug her back even tighter. I literally love this girl with my soul.

If i was gay, she'd be it for me. I say swear, lol.

"Thank you guys, for everything. You guys made today so perfect for me. I can't thank you guys enough. I love you guys". We do a group hug.

This is a moment i never want to let go of.

"So when are you gonna tell Stephan your pregnant, he's gonna notice soon". Kind says.

I told Kind and Isabel i was pregnant at Kinds gender reveal a few weeks ago. But i'm very nervous to tell Stephan.

I mean yea we talked about kids, but we wanted to enjoy being married first so i don't know.

"I don't know, just don't want him to flip. We wanted to enjoy being married".

"You still can, he loves you and he is gonna be so excited. Just rip the bandage off bestie, it will be fine". Isabel says and she's right.

I just needs tell him and get it over with.

"Knock Knock". We here through the door and in comes my dad and brother Derek. Their eyes say it all.

"Well we will leave you guys to it, see you out there bestie". Kind says, and they both leave.

"Holy shit, you look beautiful Dakota". Derek says making me chuckle.

"Thank you, you both look so handsome". And they really do.

"You ready to do this". I've decided to have them both walk me down the isle. It's not traditional but this is my wedding, so whatever i want goes.

"Yea". I take a deep breath.

"I'm so proud of you, your the best daughter i could ever ask for. I love you princess". My dad gives me a kiss on the cheek, and i wanna cry.