Chapter 13

Dakota
It's the day of my release party for my new shoe, and I'm super exciting. Every time I release a new shoe I just feel super proud. Like I earned it.

"We did a good job". Kylo says looking at the party. He's right it looks amazing.

I never like my release parties to be extremely outrageous, because I feel like it's unnecessary

I never like my release parties to be extremely outrageous, because I feel like it's unnecessary. But a little small party feels in order.

"Thank you for helping Kylo. I appreciate you". And I do appreciate him & his help, especially since it wasn't his department.

"Anything for you". He smiles at me then in comes Stephan, interrupting our conversation.

"Anything for her ay". Not today Stephan, not today.

"We're not doing this today". I say to BOTH of them, because they both are acting dumb.

"Whatever". Stephan walks off too talk with Saint whom is here to show support.

"Sorry". Kylo says. It's not his fault, Stephan is just being an idiot.

"No it's not you, it's him".

"I'm cool with that". He teases and I laugh.

I then tell Kylo I'm gonna go mingle with other people, when in reality I'm just gonna go find my bitches. Dakota & Isabel.

After hunting for them I see them at the purchase line.

The purchase line is where you can be the first to buy the shoes, you know before they sell out online. Not to cocky or anything but they do sell out.

But what confuses me is why they are in that line? I always just give them free pairs.

"Hello bitches, what are you guys doing". I ask all confused.

"Hello to you too, and what does it look like we're doing". Are they fucking with me?

"Kind I can obviously see what your doing, but why". Duh.

"Well you always give us free pairs of your new shoes, but to show our support we wanna buy them instead". Isabel says while smiling, she is so fucking cute.

"But you guys don't have to, by just showing up is enough support". I don't want them buying it, they don't need to or have too.

"Too bad bitch we are anyways, now go talk to other people. Bye". Kind dismisses me as they move up in the line. That's my bitch.