Part 45

(Paul POV)

Several Hours Later

The singer pulled the SUV up the long driveway to the cabin, smiling softly at the sound of your light snoring. After the fight, the two of you had spent most of the drive talking about the state of your relationship. Both of you were on the same page about wanting together and knowing you needed to work on a lot of things when it came to communication. You requested he get you set up with a therapist so you could work on your issues alone. Paul just wondered how you were going to take it when he had to break it to you about going away for a few weeks for the KISS Konvention.

Paul shook the thought out of his head, not wanting any more drama to surface for the weekend. He put the car in park and looked at you for a moment, trying to decide the best way to wake you up. The singer unbuckled his seat belt and leaned over the center console, brushing his lips against your cheek. You swatted at him, making Paul laugh as he moved to do it again.

"Baby, we are here. You need to get up," Paul whispered into your ear.

"Two more minutes." You moaned, pushing his face away.

He kissed the palm of your hand and chuckled again, before he exited out of the car getting hit with the cool breeze of the mountains. The singer jogged to your side of the car and opened, instantly hearing you groan at the wind hitting your exposed skin. Paul kissed your cheek and lifted you out of the car bridal style up to the front door. He marched the two of you up the steps to the front door, smiling down at you as you tucked your face into the crook of his neck. He pushed the door open, thankful that the property manager had unlocked the door for the two of you beforehand.

"Welcome to our second home," Paul whispered, as he pushed the door open

"Yay" you mumbled

"I'm gonna put you to bed and get some stuff done," He replied, pushing open another door

The singer laid you down on the king-size mattress and kissed the top of your forehead. Just as he pulled away, you opened your eyes and wrapped your arms back around his neck and pulled him back to you. Paul opened his mouth to say something, but you quickly stopped him by pressing your lips against his. You pulled back slightly, and the singer gazed into your eyes, feeling his heart skip a beat and his jeans tighten slightly, as you ran your fingernails down his back.

"Dont go," you whispered, moving your mouth up to his again

"You need to rest," Paul whispered back

"It's my birthday weekend and I want the first gift I unwrapped to be you," You replied firmly, tugging at the bottom of his shirt.

Paul moved from the bed and let out a chuckle as he looked down at you, seeing the small pout on your face. The singer lifted his t-shirt over his head slowly, feeling your eyes glued on his chest. He discarded it to the floor and sat back down on the bed, looking down at you. You sat up in the bed and kissed the guitarist's shoulder up to his neck, grabbing his earlobe and nipping it softly. Paul let out a low groan and leaned into your touch as you continued the relentless attack.

"You win," Paul said as he shifted his weight on the bed

"I always do," You replied, pulling him back to you

"Oh, is that how we are going to play this game, are we?" the guitarist asked, rubbing his stubbled chin across your cheek.

You let out a loud laugh and squirmed, trying to get away from the guitarist. Paul grabbed and held your arms above your head, looking at you for a moment, then dipping down and attached his lips to yours. The kiss turned from firm and innocent to wet and needy within a second. The singer rubbed his hands down your side as he pushed his tongue into your mouth. Slowly the two of your tongues danced alongside each other, as Paul took one of his hands and lifted your shirt, rubbing it across your round soft belly, then up to your breast, squeezing each one of them tenderly.

"Paul.." you mumbled into the kiss

Paul broke away from your lips and moved to your neck, sinking his teeth into sucking the spot repeatedly, before he pulled away satisfied by the mark that was left in the wake. The singer moved down to your boobs, freeing them from the cups of your bra. Paul took a nipple into his mouth, nibbling it slightly before sucking on it, while he kneaded the other one with his free hand. You bucked your hips forward, groaning at the sweet torture. He pulled back and licked his lips.

"You know, as bad as I want to give you, this birthday wish of yours. You are just gonna have to wait until tomorrow. I've actually had a meeting with someone in about an hour," Paul replied, rolling off of you

"You are going to pass on sex for a meeting?" You asked, sitting up slightly.

"Oh, I'm not passing on sex, baby girl. You behave yourself, take a nap and follow further directions throughout the night, then you can be as naughty as you want to me when we get back from dinner." Paul said, picking up his shirt

"You got me all worked up just to leave? That's so evil!" You pouted as you adjusted your clothes.

"I have my ways of winning too sweetheart, just remember I'm the master," Paul replied, leaning down kissing you

Paul let his lips linger against yours for a second before pulling away. Chuckling as you groaned at him, the singer grabbed a blanket from the edge of the bed and cover you up.

"I'll be back in two hours to wake you. Believe me when I say you're gonna need all the energy you can muster up this weekend. I love you," Paul said.

"I love you too," you yawned

Paul gave you one last glance, seeing your eyes fluttering close. He shut the bedroom door and walked back out the front door. The singer quickly unloaded the car and then hopped into the driver's seat, grabbing his cellphone and punching in a number. He drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, waiting for the line to be picked up. After five solid rings, a woman's voice came across the line.

"Lisa, it's Paul Stanley. I'm sorry I'm running a bit late. We had a minor delay leaving home. Do you still have time to meet at the venue? Great, I'll be there in twenty, and if my friend arrives before me, I apologize now for his behavior," Paul said quickly into the phone before hanging up

The singer threw on his seatbelt and opened the dash console, pulling out a black box. He felt his stomach knot up as Paul threw the box back in the console and shut the door, pulling out of the driveway toward the meeting area