Part 41

Paul walked into the house just as you were hanging up the phone. You looked up at him with a huge grin across your face and wrapped your arms around his neck, taking the singer by surprise. Paul held you close to him, not sure what was going on, but was glad you were in a better mood. The two of you stayed quiet for a few minutes, holding each other until the feeling of the baby kicking made Paul jump away.

"I think the baby girl has had enough of the hugging," Paul said.

"I wish I knew her name, so we didn't have to call her baby blimp or baby girl. Why don't you just give it up already?" You asked.

"I gave it up sweetheart, that's why we have this little one coming. I will tell you the baby's name at your birthday dinner. Now, are you ready to hit the road?" Paul replied, walking toward the living room

"Yes, I was telling Michael you were taking me away for my birthday. Of course, he had to make fun of me for being thirty and knocked up." You chuckled.

Paul turned around and looked at you, shocked by the mention of your friend's name. He raised his eyebrow at you, waiting for you to continue about what else had taken place during the time the singer was at the band meeting. You looked back at him, suddenly turning white as though you had done something wrong.

"I'm sorry. I should have talked to you about calling Michael before I did it. It's hard being here alone with no friends." You stammered.

"Y/N, you don't have to ask for anything. I was just surprised that you reached out to him after the fight you had when I came to visit. Why don't you have him come out here for a few weeks?" Paul asked, grabbing two of the suitcases and walking toward the garage.

"Are you serious? You would be okay with Michael coming out here for a week?" You said,

"He can stay as long as you like. Now get your ass in gear, woman, we need to get on the road." The singer replied.

You leaned up and kissed the guitarist's lips softly, hearing the suitcases drop immediately at your feet. Paul pulled you in closer and continued the kiss. Each of you exchanging shy and delicate kisses between each other, the weeks of tension leaving the room. Pulling back slightly, the guitarist took your bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling it. You gasp, giving the man instant access to move his tongue into your mouth. You groaned and moved your hand to the button of the vest draped across his chest. Paul broke the kiss and grinned down at you.

"I suddenly don't feel in such a rush to leave anymore." Paul said, grabbing your hand, pulling you up the stairs.

"Don't you have a reservation for the hotel?" You asked, stopping the guitarist.

"Where we are staying I own the house, so we can leave in an hour or two." the singer replied, kissing you again.

"Yes, sir," You said, grabbing his hand again.

The two of you continued the trip up the steps toward the master bedroom. Paul stopped just in front of the door and stared at you for a few minutes, making you think he had changed his mind. Instead, he dropped your hand and wrapped both of his around your face, kissing you roughly as he walked you into the bedroom. You felt your back touch the mattress as Paul continued his attack on your mouth. Paul broke the kiss and moved his hands to the hem of your t-shirt, lifting it over your head, before pushing you back softly onto the bed.

You watched the singer slowly undo the buttons on his vest and then pull his own t-shirt over his head. Biting your lip and looking over the guitarist's chiseled toros. Paul cocked his head to the side and flashed his breath-taking smile. You felt your cheeks and ears heat under his gaze. The guitarist crawled into bed with and over your body. Running his calloused hands down your exposed skin.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispered.

"I think I need a reminder," You whispered back.

The singer winked at you, and with a smile continued his pleasurable torture.