Part 47

Later That Afternoon

(Reader POV)

You woke up to the feeling of lips on the side of your face, making you smile softly as you opened your eyes. The guitarist looked at you with a huge smile on his face, but you could see the tear stains on his cheeks. You sat up quickly and wrapped your arms around his neck, holding him as close as your pregnant belly would allow. Paul kissed the side of your face as you felt the tears drip down. After a few moments, you pulled away and held the singer's face in your hands, kissing his lips softly. You kept your lips connected to his for a moment before you pulled away.

"What's wrong baby?" you asked

"Nothing sweetheart, I am just unbelievably happy to be here with you, and was thinking about our lives together with Evan and little Amelya. I love you, Y/N." Paul said, tears streaming down his face.

"I love you too, honey. What happened while you were gone? Did you have an argument with someone?" You asked again.

"No baby, I told you I was just thinking about everything." Paul replied.

Paul leaned forward and kissed you firmly on the mouth, taking your breath away for a moment. He pulled back slightly and looked at you, his big brown eyes showing nothing but love. You put both of your hands on either side of his face and ran your fingers softly against the rough stubble around the guitarist's lip and chin. Paul smiled down at you before he pressed his lips to yours again. This time your hands moved to his shirt, taking them underneath his shirt and running your nails down his chest. Paul groaned into the kiss and nipped your lip roughly as he pulled you closer to him. You pushed the guitarist to the bed and moved to straddle his waist, kissing him again and pushing your tongue into his mouth.

The two of you continued to kiss as your hands explored the other's body. The room filled with heavy breathing and soft moans of pleasure. Paul moved his hands to the bottom of your t-shirt and tugged slightly at a silent request for you to remove it. You lifted your arms above your head and allowed the singer to pull the white t-shirt over your head. Paul ran his hands all over your body, cupping your breast through your bra before he leaned forward and started kissing your neck down to your chest. You groaned and rolled your hips into his growing erection as he bit down into your neck.

"Fuck, Paul, Please" You mumbled, running your hands through his hair.

"Please what? Baby girl, tell me what you want," Paul whispered.

"You, Paul, I need you now," You whispered back

"Yes, ma'am" He replied

Paul kissed your lips again before the two of you started pulling each other's clothes off each other and throwing the garments to the floor. The singer rolled you onto your back and pushed your legs apart as he slid in between them. He looked at you and smiled softly before he planted kisses down your body. You moaned loudly as the singer took your nipple in between his teeth and pulled while he massaged the other breast with his calloused fingers. You slid your hands down to the man's waist and took his cock into your hands, stroking it. Paul pulled away from your tit and groaned, leaning his forehead against yours as you continued your attack. He thrusted his dick in your hand for a few moments before he pulled away, grabbing both of your hands and holding them above your head with one of his. The two of you looked each other in the eye for a moment. Paul waiting for you to give him the go ahead to continue.

"Stop toying with me," You whispered, before nipping his lips

"That's not a very polite way to ask, young lady, maybe I should just pull away and we get ready for dinner," He whispered back

"Dont you fucking dare do that to me again! I need you to make love to me now, please?" you hissed

The singer chuckled and moved forward, allowing his hard cock to slide into your wet pussy. The two of you let out a deep sigh as Paul filled you. You pulled him down to kiss you as the two of you began moving against the other. He thrusted slowly in and out of you while you rolled your hips in sync, making the guitarist moan in approval. Soon the room filled with heavy breathing, moans, and the squeaking of the mattress as the headboard collided into the wall. You wrapped your legs tighter around Paul's waist as he picked up the pace, thrusting into you harder. You felt the familiar pull of your release just when the singer leaned down and kissed you, sending a shock wave through your whole body. Breaking the kiss, you moaned out his name as he continued to thrust into you.

A few moments later, the singer moaned out your name, and you felt his dick twitch deep inside you as his own orgasm struck. Paul leaned his forehead against yours and the two of you attempted to slow down your heart rates. The both of you exchanged soft kisses between each other while the singer stayed buried inside of you for a few more moments. After a few minutes, he pulled out of you and rolled over, pulling you to his chest.

"God, I love you," Paul said, pulling the sheet over the two of you

"I love you more," You replied, wrapping your arm around his waist

"That's not likely woman, now we need to talk about dinner plans," He told you

"We just finished having sex and you're already thinking about food?" you asked, chuckling softly

"I'm going to need my strength to keep up with you. I can already feel it. Now we can take a nap and then go eat at this little Italian restaurant, unless you want something else," Paul said.

"No, that sounds amazing. I'm excited to see what all you have planned for us in these three short days," You replied, trying to hide a yawn.

"If you play your cards right tonight, I promise the rest of your birthday weekend will knock your socks off," Paul said, before kissing the side of your head

"Oh? Tell me one surprise, please?" You asked.

"No way! Why would I want to do that? I love seeing your face when you are surprised. It's almost as good as seeing your face when you cum," he replied..

"PAUL STANLEY" You yelled, smacking his arm

The singer laughed and wrapped his arms tighter around your body, holding you close. You smiled softly to yourself and then kissed his chest, hearing a small groan escape the man's body. Running your fingers up and down Paul's chest, you felt your eyes growing heavy as the guitarist kissed the top of your head again. He chuckled to himself before he rolled over and looked at you.

"I love you baby, You know that right?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I know, even though I make it difficult for you," You replied, brushing the hair out of his face

"We both make it difficult for the other, but I need you to make me a promise for tonight and the rest of the weekend, okay?" He asked.

"I love you too, Paul, and what's this promise?" You replied.

"Promise me you will keep an open mind for tonight especially and know that everything that happens I did it out of love, okay? For us and our little family," Paul said sternly.

"I promise, but now I'm worried," You replied

"No need to worry baby, I promise you will love all of it. Now sleep," Paul said.

The two of you kissed one final time before you laid your head back on the singer's chest. He ran his hand slowly down your side and hummed lightly under his breath as you closed your eyes to fall asleep. The room soon filled with light breathing and snoring as the two of you slept off the afterglow of the afternoon.