Part 18

"Y/N, I'm home," Paul said, walking into the kitchen.

Paul went into the living room, finding all the lights turned out and the blanket still folded on the couch. He looked up the stairs, wondering if you were asleep, and jogged up the stairs to find you. Flipping on the lights, Paul found the bed empty and still unmade from this morning when the two of you had been interrupted by the singer's bandmates. Paul rushed over to the closet to see if you had packed up and left him while he had been out with Eric. Letting out a deep sigh when he opened the door, finding everything still in place.

"Where the fuck did she go?" Paul mumbled, putting his hands on his hip.

The singer walked back down the stairs and looked to the backyard, seeing the guest house's light on. Paul groaned, knowing the damage of the darkroom had never cleaned up or fixed. He ran a hand down his face and strolled through the backyard. Taking a deep breath, Paul opened the door, walking through the room, looking around, trying to find you. He came around the corner, finding you crumpled on the floor with a tear-stained face, making his heartbreak.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked, bending down.

"Why did you do this, destroy something that you knew was important to me, that you worked so hard on?" You asked, sitting up.

Paul looked at you, feeling the same emotions from the night he had come into the guest house. The pain and anger over you staying back with your family, never knowing if you were done with him. The singer stood up and ran a hand through his hair. Pacing the room, knowing he needed to control himself, especially with everything being good between the two of you, plus the baby. You stood up and crossed your arms. The clear sign of a fight was about to begin.

"Do you know how much it hurt when you didn't follow me to the elevator? You stayed back with that bitch mother of yours! I was crushed, Y/N, more than I've ever been in my entire life! I did everything I could to show you I loved you, how special you were despite what your family said, and you left." Paul said.

"You didn't even give me a chance to come back to the hotel! You don't even know what happened after you left the hospital, you asshole. I went back in the room and told her of everything that had been bugging me, that you had given me the courage to do. You abandoned me, so that makes you just as bad as them!" You yelled.

"What did you just say to me?" Paul asked.

"You're just as bad as them. You get pissy and just fucking leave because you didn't get your way when you wanted it. Fuck, I had to deal with finding out I was pregnant ALONE. I came home to tell you, and what do you know, Paul Stanley moved on with some bimbo on his lap." You said.

"I'm going to ignore that comment, with your hormones going crazy right now," the singer told you.

"Don't you dare blame knocking me up on this? What's your excuse for destroying my room? Toddler syndrome or just turning into a drunk asshole?" You replied, leaving the room.

Paul grabbed your arm and pulled into the other room, where the two of you had spent the night before all hell had broken loose. You jerked your arm out of his grasp and pushed him back, glaring at him. The singer moved away from you and paced the floor, running a hand through his long black hair. A small situation that could be fixed escalated into something that wasn't even worth fighting over.

"I'm sorry I should have cleaned it up, but I was a little busy at the hospital making sure my girlfriend and child were going to make it!" Paul told you.

"Yeah, and you filled my family in on every little detail on that situation too, and don't lie to me because I had a lovely chat with my dear old mom today." You snapped.