The Ultimate Macanic?

Kazuichis pov

I stared out at the airplanes posted outside the airport. It made sense except for the fact that our furry teacher didn't seem to want us to leave. My best guess is that the engines were removed or something else that would stop the plane from taking off. Not that I'd be able to check. I wouldn't know the first place to check-

"Hey!" I jumped and spun around to see a spiky haired boy and nagito, someone I met earlier today. Something about him makes me wary.

"You're a mechanic right?" The brunette asked.

"Yes" I said quickly. A lie of course. I would never confess my real talent to anyone.

"What about those planes? Think we can fly them out of here?"

I hate telling lies but I have to at least sound like I know what I'm talking about "the planes had their engines removed and even if they didn't flying a plane is a lot harder than it looks. I would strongly suggest against it"

"Damnit!" The brunette kicked a suitcase in frustration. I couldn't blame him. There's something so unnatural about this situation. Despite her friendly attitude that rabbit is hiding something from us...

"Hajime how about you introduce yourself to kazuichi" nagito gently led the boy over to me.

He took a deep breath "I'm hajime hinata. Sorry for the outburst before"

I dislike showing my true personality to anyone so I put on my best fake and say "nah don't sweat it man. I'm kazuichi souda by the way. Ultimate mechanic"

We share a friendly smile with one another before the monitor lit up, showing our furry teachers face.

"Please will everyone meet at the beach. Your teacher has a wonderful surprise for you" with that the monitor shut off.

I narrowed my eyes at the screen. Interesting..

"Kazuichi that's quite the inquisitive look you have on your face" nagito commented "are you thinking of something?"

I immediately panicked "no no I'm an airhead really" I laughed nervously.

He stared at me for a moment before smiling "alright I won't pry any further. Why don't we all walk to the beach together?"

"Alright sounds good" I nodded. Maybe now I can find out the deal with that rabbit.

"I don't like this" hajime muttered.

"I know hajime I know" nagito patted his back kindly. I walked behind them lost in thought.

How long can I keep this secret I wonder...