Beach Party

Kazuichis pov

"Come on kazzy. Let's go have some fun!" Ibuki dragged me to the beach while the others followed behind with playful smiles. Sure it was a little awkward explaining to the girls but they were cool with it. Now we're going to have fun together!

"Slow down ibuki. You're pulling my arm off" I complained.

"That just means you have to run faster" she insisted as she pulled harder. I sighed in defeat as I tried to keep up with her.

Me and ibuki were the first to arrive at the beach.I passed out on the sandy shore as ibuki jumped about victorious.

"My you two have such energy" Sonia giggled.

"Does it *huff* look like *huff* have any energy!" I huffed as the others laughed at my misery.

"Okay settle down everyone. Let's play some board games. I even brought some ice-cream" chaiki smiled sweetly.

"Thanks chaiki, you're an angel" I sighed as I made my way over to them.

We sat in a circle and played some snakes and ladders while cooling down on some ice-cream. All the girls were in cute swimsuits as expected and hajime looked pretty good in shorts too. I noticed hajime checking out chaiki every once in a while. I smirked. He totally has a crush on her!

"Ah looks like I won" chaiki smiled softly.

"Good job chaiki" hajime smiled at her.

"Man using your brain and stuff is hard" akane scratched her head"I would have totally won if I was using my fists!"

"No one doubts that" mikan said nervously.

Peko looked through the basket "it seems we have a lack of drinks. Kazuichi would you mind getting some at the beach house"

"Alright" I stood up with a sigh "you guys can continue playing. I'll be back soon"

"Ok good luck souda-san" Sonia smiled as I wandered to the beach house...