Killing For Us?

Kazuichis pov

"This is pretty suspicious isn't it.. gundam!" I pointed an accusing finger at him.

I had my suspicions about gundam since the very beginning but I held off on it. I mean this guy is miss Sonias precious friend. I didn't want to take that away from her but as time went on his guilt became more and more obvious. I'm sorry miss Sonia but I can't let him get away with what he's done.

Gundam simply smirked "ah it's so like you mortals to blame their problems on things they don't understand, even if they have no evidence"

"Yeah you have no right to claim gundam a criminal without evidence" Sonia glared at me. Having her be so angry at me kinda hurt but I couldn't back down. Not now.

"Gundam you met up with me and fuyuhiko when you heard the bell ringing correct?"

"When the bell of the damned rings you answer it don't you" I smirked. Got him!

"But if I remember correctly you had a deluxe room. The deluxe room was soundproof so tell me how you could have been sleeping before hearing a bell that you shouldn't have been able to hear!"

"Gah!" He turned unnaturally pale as sweat bullets appeared on his face.

"My gundam that's not the look of the lord of darkness nor an innocent man. Now tell me what you know!" I demanded.

"Gundam what's the meaning of this?" Sonia asked.

He sighed "I'm sorry my dark queen"

I turned away from their hurt expressions "it's over monokuma. We caught our killer"

*Time skip*

"Why gundam!" Sonia screamed with tears in her eyes "why betray us? You were supposed to be our friend!"

He sighed deeply "I apologize for breaking your trust my dark queen but I found myself getting more and more frustrated by the way you all reside yourself to your fates. To give up on life is a blasphemy to life itself. If that is the world we are forced to live in then I will fight that world with every fiber of my being!"

I stared at him in disbelief. He gave up his life so that we could live. This is too cruel!

He placed a hand on my shoulder "you are the one who lives now detective mortal. Grant this fallen angel one final wish and protect the dark queen in my absence"

"I will" I nodded as I tried my hardest not to cry. I knew gundam wouldn't appreciate that.

He nodded and walked towards monokuma "I'm ready monokuma. Send me back to the underworld where I belong"

"Rightio" monokuma grinned as he pressed the button.

"Nooo!" I held miss Sonia close to my chest so she wouldn't have to watch the execution. Her painful cries rang through the room. Why does this have to be our life?