A Tragic Killer

Kazuichis pov

"I am sparkling justice! :⁠-⁠D"

We were all stunned. I mean this trail was crazy to begin with. First our suspicion was on hiyoko thanks to the footprints she left behind. Then it was fuyuhiko and then peko. We pressed her on and fought off fuyuhikos push backs leading up to this bizarre claim.

"This is crazy!" Nekumaru yelled "let's just vote her out already so we can end this madness!"

I shifted uncomfortably. Something about this feels wrong. Maybe it's the pain in fuyuhikos eyes but I have a feeling we haven't heard the whole story.

"Yeah let's send this crazy bitch to hell where she belongs" hiyoko yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Excuse me" Sonia spoke up "may we have a moment to speak about this more-"

"No!" Everyone yelled as they slammed down on the buzzers. It was too late. The vote had been casted.

*Time skip*

Eventually we managed to get her to take off her mask by pointing out that the real sparkling justice was Spanish. Once the mask was revealed the real tragic truth was revealed. She had worked her whole life as a tool for the kuzuryu clan and was willing to do anything to protect the last heir to the clan. Even throw away her own life and the lives of all her classmates.

"I knew it" I muttered softly "I knew you two were working together"

"I apologize for deceiving you kazuichi" she smiled sadly "but my young master insisted that I don't tell anyone. His reliance on the family was always of great shame to him-"

"That's not true!" Fuyuhiko cut her off angerly "I was never ashamed of you peko. I just wanted you to be yourself. That's all I ever wanted. Why the fuck couldn't you see that" tears were streaming down his face. I felt a painful tug in my chest. He cared about her. She was never a tool to him.

"I need you peko. Please don't leave me!" He screamed, his voice wet with tears.

"Oh young master" peko burst into tears. We were all close to crying ourselves. And at the edge of our misery we heard those dreaded words.

"Let's give it everything we've got, iiiiits punishment time!"