Finding The Bombs

Kazuichis pov

I studied the ancient ruins. Could this be where nagito hid the bombs? That would mean that he discovered the password and saw what was inside. Not that I'd put it past him. This is nagito we're talking about.

"Souda-san" I turned around to see Sonia holding what looked to be bombs.

"Yah!" I jumped back in shock.

"Step back souda-san" she said firmly "I'm going to blow up this door so we may proceed inside"

"Are you sure it's safe to be handling those bombs?" I adjusted my hat nervously.

"Souda-san you cannot achieve anything if you do not act a little risky" she said firmly "this may be our only way to find where nagito hid the bombs"

"I understand but I also promised gundam I'd keep you safe"

"And I am grateful for that" she hugged me with a gentle smile "here just sit with me at a safe distance. We shall blow this bitch to hell"

"Miss Sonia!" I gasped. That's definitely not the kind of language I'd expect from a princess!

"Oops sorry" she giggled before turning to the ruins and pressing the trigger. I expected a huge explosion but instead we were greeted with colourful sparks.

"There.. fireworks" I muttered in disbelief.

"God damn it all to hell!" Sonia cursed in frustration "how are we supposed to open the ruins now!"

A sudden and terrible realisation hit me at that moment. The bombs. They weren't real! It was all a terrible lie told by nagito.

"Excuse me miss Sonia" I yelled as I took off running "there's something I need to deal with"