The Despair Disease

Kazuichis pov

"A despair disease!?"

We couldn't understand what we were being told. I mean akane, ibuki and nagitos behaviour was strange (nagitos stranger then normal) but a disease? That's just insane!

"That's right!" Monokuma grinned "there's a million tiny bugs inhabiting this island, all carrying a different disease. The wonderful despair disease. Not to mention that this disease is highly contagious" panicked murmurs filled the classroom "I can't wait to see what happens next. Puhuhuhu" with that he disappeared.

Mikan surprisingly took charge "we have to get them to a hospital!"

"Yeah I'll help" hajime nodded and with that we hearded the sick to the hospital.

*Time skip*

"We have to contain it" hiyoko said as mikan usured the sick to their rooms.

"What do you mean by that hiyoko?" Sonia asked.

"When there's a sickness the healthy have to contain it. Even a preschooler knows that" hiyoko scoffed "so mikan and hajime are staying behind since they've already touched the sick"

"That's fair I guess" hajime looked away nervously. Poor guy.

"I'll stay behind too" fuyuhiko stepped forward "it's the least I can do"

"Yeah yeah whatever you're so brave" hiyoko rolled her eyes "so the rest of us can go home right?"

"No our cottages are too far away" gundam spoke up "I wager we stay at the motel"

"I don't want to stay at the dirty old motel!" Hiyoko looked horrified.

"No I agree with gundam" I spoke up "we should be on standby in case anything happens"

Hiyoko shot me a hurt look. I raised an eyebrow. Does she care about my input that much?

"Fine let's go" she grabbed me by the sleeve and dragged me away. I sighed. I can tell this situation is going to be trouble.