Nagitos Admiration

Kazuichis pov

"Ah this is very interesting miss Sonia" I said as I read through the interview of sparkling justice. My Spanish is rusty but I could make out most of it.

"Isn't it?" Sonia's eyes lit up "have you ever gone toe to toe with a serial killer?"

"Well I have helped catch a nasty serial killer who was cutting off the hands of the women he killed and I did some work on the genocide jack case but we never caught them"

"That is incredible" she leaned in closer "I have studied serial killers extensively. To think that you came so close to one of those fascinating people. I'm so jealous"

"Studying serial killers. That's a.. interesting hobby" I muttered nervously. Miss Sonia really is an interesting girl. Not to mention she's really cute. I should try and spend more time with her.

"Ah you must excuse me souda-san. I have to read all of these by sundown or I simply won't be satisfied" she picked up a couple of thick volumes and left with a smile. She really is a graceful girl. It's no wonder she's the ultimate princess.

I left the library shortly after her only for..

"Kazuichi" nagito to sneak behind me.

My body tensed up. Nagito was unlike anyone I've ever met. Even the serial killers I ran fades with made more sense than he did. He scared me beyond all reason.

"Kazuichi your performance last night was incredible. To think you had such a wonderful talent that you hid away" nagito shook his head "I don't understand why you'd hide it. An ultimate detective is perfect for a killing game"

"I don't want to be part of a killing game!" I yelled at him "don't you understand? I don't want anyone else to die!"

"Really? Well that's a shame" his words had a chill to them that sent shivers down my spine "an ultimate detective is only useful when someones already dead"

I froze. I hate to admit it but he has a point. Can I really not keep anyone safe before it's too late?

Nagito placed a hand on my shoulder "I expect wonderful things from you kazuichi. I'm getting excited just thinking about it" he gave me a friendly smile before walking away, leaving me with my thoughts..