Slowly Starving

Kazuichis pov

"Chaiki!" We called as we rushed around the funhouse "chaiki where are you?"

"Oh there you are" we heard Chaiki's voice. We turned around to see her standing with hajime and the others.

"Chaiki!" I ran up to her, feeling relieved "chaiki don't run off like that! You really scared us"

"Ah I'm sorry. It just looked like you and nagito were having an intimate moment and I figured you would like some privacy" I felt my face heat up. Did she really think we were like that!?

My thoughts were cut off by hajime throwing an arm around me "hey kazzy. Glad to see you survived your run in with nagito"

"Yeah" my voice trailed off as the memory of him holding my hand came back to me. Why? Why did he have to get so close!? "I survived more or less"

"Wonderful" Sonia beamed "now let us investigate this elevator" she gestured to the elevator behind her.

I got up close to inspect it "interesting. I wonder where it will take us"

"Only one way to find out!" Without warning mechamaru shoved us into the elevator to a green area.

"Hmm" chaiki inspected the area "this seems to be a grape house"

"That's right my little cutie pies" to our surprise out popped monokuma "this house is grape house, the house you'll spend the rest of your days until someone eventually commits a murder"

"I knew it. You put us in here for a reason!" I glared at him.

"Wow congratulations detective you stated the obvious" monokuma rolled his eyes "now as I was saying you kids will be staying here for the foreseeable future"

"Well that's fine and all but where's the food?" Akane asked"I haven't eaten since this morning"

Monokuma stayed silent.

"You do have food right?" Akane looked at him desperately.

"You kids will be stuck here for the foreseeable future. So you best get used to these red and green walls. Goood luck" with that he disappeared, leaving us with this terrifying realisation...