The Final Island

Kazuichis pov

"What an interesting island" I muttered to myself. This island unlike the other ones didn't go by a colourful hidden world. This one felt like a subversive steampunk world. I felt like this world would hide the truth of this world.

"Hey kazzy" I turned around to see fuyuhiko sitting by the Ramin store "you seem to be in your world as usual"

"Sorry I was just wondering what secrets this island hid" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"Heh should have known your brain would be working overtime" he chuckled as he held up a Ramin bowl "come over here and get something to eat. A skinny kid like you needs all the nutrients he can get"

"Thank you fuyuhiko" I took the bowl greatfully and dug in. A few minutes later Sonia came around.

"What a wonderful place you found gentlemen" she said brightly "you two wait here. I'll bring everyone over for a super important meeting"

"Sounds good miss Sonia" I said as she walked off.

"She sure bounced back quick from losing her friend" fuyuhiko muttered "she's a strong girl. Much stronger than I could be"

"That's miss Sonia for you" I grinned. She really is amazing.

*Time skip*

"Ok everyone" Sonia clapped her hands together as everyone gathered together "let's talk about what we found on the island-"

"You're still doing that? That's so funny I think I might die" we turned around at those chilling words to see nagito.

"Some people wouldn't mind if you dropped dead" akane growled.

"Yes I know you wouldn't mind me dying akane. I'm sure there's a lot of people you'd like to watch die" nagito voice was kind yet his words terrified me "you guys are just sitting around talking. Honestly I expected more from you ultimates but I guess I don't expect much from you ultimates anymore"

"What's your problem nagito!" Hajime stood up angrily.

"I'm not talking to you reserve course student!" Nagito growled.

Hajime charged towards him when...

"Stop!" I stepped in between them "nagito cut this out. We're supposed to be working together"

His eyes suddenly grew sad "you know I had high expectations for you kazuichi. So you're the one who disappoints me the most" he turned his back to us "I'm going to find the tratoir in our group and weed them out. Mark my words"

And with that he disappeared, leaving his harrowing words behind.