Waking Up

Kazuichi pov

I woke up surrounded by tubes and grey wires. I guess this is how we were placed in the neo world. My memories from before are still fuzzy but it doesn't matter. I have to move forward anymore. We all do.

I sat up when...

"Hey kid" fuyuhiko smirked, one of his eyes was a sea blue "welcome back to reality"

"Glad to be back" I took his hand as he pulled me up. I noticed that my dark black uniform was stained pink. The stench of blood was sickening.

"Ah fuck" fuyuhiko poked at his fake eye as he stared at a hand mirror "that bitches eye really is in my socket. I'm getting the damn thing removed as soon as possible"

"Well on the plus side you do look good in an eye patch" I tried to cheer him up.

"Heh thanks kid" he chuckled.

"Souda-san!" Sonia jumped into my arms wearing a white puffy dress. She looked more like a queen then a princess!

"Heh you don't look half bad baby gangster!" Akane slapped him on the back.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Don't call me- oh never mind" he sighed in defeat.

We all laughed, happy to be alive and safe in each others company. That is until hajime (or what seemed to be hajime) stood up.

The man had long brown/almost black hair. His eyes were multicoloured. One brown and one red. We were all frozen in shock. That couldn't be izuru Kamakura... could it?

I nervously took a step forward "hajime" I said nervously "is that you?"

The man was silent. We feared the worst until a big grin spread across his face "naw I'm just kidding. It's me you guys!"

We ran up and engulfed him into a hug. We really got out of this together. It's a miracle!