Reunion

Kazuichis pov

Three years later

"Taiko!" I called out for my little toddler. Unfortunately for me he was in the habit of hiding "taiko we don't have time for this. Come on out"

I heard giggling behind me. I smirked and pouched behind the sofa, pulling out a giggling white haired boy.

"Mama!" He wrapped his arms around me. Grinning with sharp teeth identical to mine. He's lucky he's as cute as a button cause he drives me crazy!

"That's enough messing around baby" I kissed him on the cheek before leaning against the door "nagito are you ready?"

"Coming my darling" he ran down the stairs, wearing his messy hair in a ponytail.

"Daddy's got his hair up!" Taiko pointed at him.

"I sure do my little hope" he tickled his belly before turning to me with a smile "are we ready my love"

"I was ready long before the two of you" I shook my head "now let's go before we're late!"

*Time skip*

"Mommy what's my uncles and aunties like?" Taiko asked as we sat on the train.

"Well your aunties and uncles are interesting people" I mused "your uncle fuyuhiko acts tough but he's a softie. Talking about his baby face is expressly forbidden. Auntie mahiru is strict but kind. Auntie Sonia is a princess and auntie ibuki is a crazy musician and not to mention uncle hajime who has another person inside him"

"Each and every one of them are wonderfully talented people. Just like I hope you will be my little hope" nagito smiled at the little boy with pure love. Heh and he said he didn't want to be a father!

"Wow they all sound so cool!" Taiko said excitedly "I can't wait to meet them"

"Well you're about to meet them right now" I said as the train stopped. Taiko took my hand with a gleeful smile as we headed out of train.

*Time skip*

We headed into the room where our reunion party was being held. We hadn't seen each other in five years so I was excited.

I opened the door and...

"Welcome!" Everyone cheered as we stepped inside. They looked more or less the same as the day I met them. It's like no time had passed at all.

"Aww this must be taiko" Sonia looked at the little boy in excitement.

"Hello aunties and uncles. I'm taiko komeada. Nice to meet you all" he bowed the way I taught him too when greeted people. I smiled at him proudly.

"Oh my he's so cute. I fear you will never get him back souda-san" Sonia scooped him up with a teasing glare.

We all laughed as we sat together. The others instantly fell in love with taiko as I fell in love with their children. I hope the kids could be friends in the future.

"Cheers!" We clinked our glasses together, feeling happy to be together, to be happy and healthy. After all we've been through we came out ok.

The end.