the neo world

Hajimes pov

I walked around this world full of glitches and clipping tables. Was is this place? It looks like we're in a video game! Could something this crazy really have been hiding in plain sight?

I've been picking up mangas monokuma left laying around and if true this paints a pretty ugly picture for us. A war around the world, our school in ruins, mass suicide in the resurve course and this izuru guy. He's behind all that has happened to us I just know it! But how he's involved I'm not sure yet.

I peeked into a room where kazuichi was studying. Perfect! If anyone can solve this mystery it's our ultimate detective!

"Hey kazzy could you-" I stopped mid sentence. My eyes had landed on what kazuichi had been staring so intensely at.

It was hiyoko but she looked like a completely different person!

Her hair and eyes were the same and she was wearing the same kimono but her child like persona had disappeared, replaced by a young woman. She actually looked around our age!

"There's no way that's hiyoko" I muttered.

"Really? I wouldn't be so sure" kazuichi murmured "monokuma said this was one hundred percent hiyoko and he hasn't lied to us once"

"But how is that possible?" I muttered in disbelief.

"Perhaps this is the real hiyoko and the one we were spending time with was fake"

"That can't be possible" I yelled "the hiyoko I spent time with was real. I know she was"

He nodded and looked around the room "after seeing all of this I don't what's real and what's not" he muttered "I have a bad feeling about this hajime"

I started to sweat nervously. If the ultimate detective has a bad feeling then I know we're in for a bad time but there's no choice but to move forward. We've come too far to give up now...