Robot Nekumaru

Kazuichis pov

"Hehehe I can finally go into the loving embrace of my beloved" mikan laughed hysterically as she was dragged off to her bizarre execution.

Everyone was crying for the loss of our three friends. I was sad too. Of course I was! Three girls innocence (or not so innocent) blood was spilled. Those girls were my friends! But right now my mind was stuck on something else.

Mikans change in behaviour. A simple deisese can't cause a timid girl who's afraid of her own shadow to turn into a mad serial killer. She said that she simply remembered but is that really the case? Do our memories really change us that much? Maybe it's better we don't remember.

"Kazzy?" I looked up to see hajimes worried face "are you ok?"

"Yeah just... taking it all in" I sighed.

"I know what you mean" he placed his head in his hands "losing three people in the one night. This is just too much to take"

"Well there may be one upside" monokuma popped up "right now at the beach there's an old friend waiting for you"

"Old friend? You mean nekumaru?" Sonia gasped.

"Coach nekumaru" akane yelled as we ran to the elevator. After all we went through tonight the idea of our friend being alive and well it's... it's a reason to hold onto hope.

*Time skip*

"Nekumaru!" We yelled as we reached the beach "nekumaru where are you!?"

"Right over here!" We turned around and...

"Ahhhhhhh" Sonia screamed. Who could blame her. What we were looking at wasn't even human!?

"What with that look?" Nekumaru (or rather mechamaru) grinned at us "you look like you just saw a ghost! Bahahaha!"