Invited To The Beach

Kazuichis pov

I was sitting outside reading  over a couple of serial killer cases I got from the library when..

"Good morning souda-san" I looked up to see Sonia's kind smile "I couldn't help but notice that you're always by yourself. Do you not have people to spend time with?"

"Eh I'm not much of a friend guy" I scratched my cheek nervously.

"That is terribly sad" she gave me a determined look "souda-san I've invited the girls to the beach. I would be happy if you accompanied us"

"But it's a trip between you girls. Wouldn't it be awkward for a guy to be there" not that I wouldn't love to spend time with miss Sonia.

"It's fine. I will make you an honorary girl!" She grinned.

"Goodbye my masculinity" I sighed.

She giggled and gave me a hug, making me blush slightly "you can invite one guy if it will make you feel more comfortable. Just make sure he is not creepy"

"Understood. Thanks for the invitation miss Sonia" I bowed greatfully.

"No problems. We are friends after all" she smiled and waved as she ran off. Friends huh. I'm not really used to that word.

A guy who's not creepy or problematic in the slightest. Well I can only think of one person...

"Hey hajime!"