believe in the future!

Kazuichis pov

"Their hope or my despair. What oh what will you poor unfortunate soals do" the giant women known as junko grinned down at us, lapping up our despair like a smoothie.

I could feel an darkness overtake me. This whole time I was fighting to protect my friends but I had no right to. I'm nothing but a horribly cold person without any friends, just like I always was. Only now I have the crime of homicide added onto it!

"How can I ever go back?" I whispered. Everyone's faces were equally as dark. Everything was hopeless-

"Don't give up!"

My head shot up. Standing there was hajime surrounded by a hue of light. It was like he was an angel who had come to save us all.

"Don't give up?" Junko let out a shrill laugh "don't make me laugh. Future foundation only wants you to graduate so you can face execution-"

"That's not true!" Mokoto yelled out "we-"

"And I only want to take over your friends bodies to take over the world" she continued "face it. There's no hope for you maggots!"

"To hell with what you want!" He placed a hand to his heart "we'll make a future for ourselves. A future that neither future foundation or junko enoshima will be apart of!"

"Hajime if you go back there's a chance you'll lose yourself forever" I looked at him tearfully "aren't you scared?"

"Of course I am" he smiled "but I believe in us. I believe in the amazing things we can do together!"

"I believe in us too!" I yelled.

"Me too!"

"Damn right!"

"Alright let's do this!"

Together we pressed the buttons and watched the world fade into white...