Clingy Nagito

Kazuichis pov

I was wandering around the beach with a sigh. It feels nice to take a break. Waking up our fallen friends is a lot more taxing than you'd think but we've been at least semi-successful. Everything was normal until...

"Kazuichi!" I was pinned down on the sandy beach. I opened my eyes to be met with nagitos unmistakably blue eyes.

"There you are" I was pulled into his surprisingly strong arms "you disappeared and I feared the worst. I thought someone took my hope from me"

"I'm fine nagito" I pushed him away with a slight blush "I just needed a small break" I was used to this behaviour though. Nagito's been weirdly clingy since he woke up.

"Of course" he scratched the back of his head with a soft laugh "I'm sorry kazuichi. You probably want nothing to do with a useless piece of garbage like me"

"It's not that" I sighed. Why does he have to constantly put himself down!? "Honestly I'm just confused. Before you were always by yourself and now you're constantly saughting me out. What's with the change?"

"It's cause you saved me" he said simply "you're the first person to save me. I always thought you were special but when you jumped in front of that spear to save a worthless individual such as myself you all but confirmed it" he took my hand with a smile "please kazuichi let me watch you grow into the wonderful person I know you will be"

I smiled softly. This reasoning is so nagito. Saying he was simply worried would be too normal and logical for him.

"Ok sounds good"