Bombs!

Tw: panic attacks

Kazuichis pov

*Boom!*

A crash sound came from inside the hotel. Without warning glass shot out, cutting my cheek. The crackle of fire could be heard within.

I could hear nagito chuckling behind me "isn't it beautiful kazuichi" he stroked my hair "look at all the damage I caused"

"Guys!" I sprinted into the hotel looking for my friends. Smoke clouded my vision. I began to fear the worst.

No. I finally managed to make friends and this is what happens? My breathing started to pick up as hiccuping sobs escaped me. Why can't I protect anyone? Why am I so useless!?

"Over hear souda-san" I looked up at the shadowy figures. I blinked the tears out of my eyes to see.

"Guys" I ran over and engulfed them in a hug "you're alright! I thought- I thought-"

"It's alright kid take a deep breath" fuyuhiko instructed me. I nodded and did my best to breath.

"How lovely it is to see the ultimates working together" nagito stepped on a piece of glass, making a loud cracking sound "it's too bad really. If only the tratoir would come forward. Then I wouldn't have had to go to such extreme lengths"

"What are you up to nagito?" Hajime stepped forward.

"Well reserve course student I'll tell you" nagito grinned "I've hidden several bombs around the island. Bombs strong enough to blow it all to hell but if the tratoir were to reveal themselves now I'll tell you where they are"

We were all in a state of panic. Bombs? Why would he do this? What can he stand to gain from killing us all!?

"We don't need your help nagito" hajimes voice was calm and leveled "we'll find the bombs on our own. Cause I believe in my friends more than I'd ever believe in you!"

"Heh so that's how it is" nagito threw his arms out "my hope or your despair. I wonder who will win" with that he disappeared, leaving us in the rubble.