Talking To nagito

Kazuichis pov

"Just bring him over here kazuichi and we'll tie him up. He likes you best after all"

I sighed deeply. Why does it always have to be me! Well no use complaining. Someone has to lead our delusional friend to the trap and that someone is unfortunately me.

I walked up to his cottage and knocked on the door. He opened it with an annoyed expression.

"What do you want?" He groaned.

I took a deep breath and looked up at him "I was hoping you could accompany me to the dining hall"

"Why? You never wanted to spend time with me before" he folded his arms "what's with the sudden change?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Why now does he have to act difficult!

"I'm worried about you nagito or more accurately I'm worried about what you're going to do. Your behaviour is different and I have no idea what you're capable of anymore"

He let out a short laugh "you've always been so honest kazuichi. It's what I've always liked about you" he patted my head "if only you could remember" his voice was cold, it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Why do you say that nagito?" I pressed him "can you remember?"

"Hehe you won't get info out of me that easily detective" he ruffled my hair before walking on "we can continue our talk in the dining hall. Come along"

I followed him, feeling relieved that it went so well. I should have known that nagito had something planned.