Trapped in The Funhouse

Kazuichis pov

I opened my tired eyes to harsh, bright colours. It's like I woke up in a carnival! I sat up to see...

"Kazu" fuyuhiko sighed in relief as I sat up "glad to see you're alright kid. You were out for ages!"

I scratched my head "where are we?"

"Beats the fuck out of me" he sighed "we woke up in his living nightmare same as you"

I stood up and touched the felt like walls "monokumas planning something. What that plan is exactly I can't say but we should be on our guard"

"Well that goes without saying but I appreciate your insight detective" fuyuhiko smirked "move your ass. We have to meet up with the others" I nodded and followed fuyuhiko to the centre.

*Time skip*

The nine of us discussed amoung each other what to do next. After a while we all agreed to split up into groups and explore the funhouse.

"Akane I'll go with you" fuyuhiko said surprisingly.

"Eh ok" she shrugged, as nonchalant as ever.

"And I shall go with gundam" Sonia said sweetly. I couldn't help but feel a ting of jealousy.

"There is no one I would rather accompany my dark queen" he smirked. That jerk better look after her!

"Chaiki may I accompany you" nagito asked "I feel like we haven't gotten a chance to really get to know each other"

"That's fine" Chaiki said politely but I'm sure she'd rather be as far away from him as possible.

"Wait" I stepped in "chaiki, nagito would you mind if I tagged along too" I don't feel like I should leave nagito unaccompanied.

The others quickly took problem with this.

"Kazzy why would you want to be near this creep" fuyuhiko eyed him suspiciously.

"Not to mention he's totally obsessed with you" akane added.

"Is it cause you have no partner? Because you can always team up with me and gundam" Sonia said kindly.

"But my dark queen he is so ordinary" gundam whispered.

"Or you could just partner with me" hajime offered "I could still use a partner"

"It's very sweet that you're all so worried about me but I'm fine. I have my reasons" with that I walked over to a smiling nagito and a confused chaiki.

I'm going to find out the deal with you nagito. One way or another.