Alone With Fuyuhiko

Kazuichis pov

I lay on the hard board-like bed and as painful stomach pangs kept me from sleeping. The people who say that starving to death is one of the most painful ways to die weren't kidding. My head is dizzy, my stomach feels like it's eating itself. I can't even move unless I want to pass out. Still I should at least try.

I slowly sat up and eased myself to the floor, clinging to furniture as I made my way out the door.

To my surprise someone was waiting for me. That someone being fuyuhiko.

"Kazuichi? I would have thought you'd be asleep at this time" fuyuhiko muttered

"I'm too hungry to sleep" I slowly inched my way to the seat next to him "I'm guessing you're the same"

"Sorta" he sighed "I'm waiting for nekumaru to come back. I saw him leave a little while ago"

"Hmm that's conserning" I muttered "if I had enough strength to move I'd check up on him"

"I hear ya" he sighed "I feel so fucking useless in this place. It pisses me off!"

"I can understand that" I nodded "still what could nekumaru be doing at this time. Monokuma tai-chi shouldn't be starting till later. The only other thing to do around here is.. the final dead room"

"Hence why I'm waiting for him here" fuyuhiko explained "I may be able to do fuck all in this condition but I can at least make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. It's the least I owe him"

"In that case I'll wait here and keep you company" I smiled at him.

He chuckled softly "you're not so bad detective"

"Neither are you yakusa" I grinned.

We sat together in peaceful silence. That is until that sudden ringing sound.