injured kazuichi

Nagitos pov

"Nagito what are you doing!?"

I wasn't expecting anything to go wrong. I had planned everything to the very last detail. The trap, the fire, the hidden poison I planned everything. What I didn't plan was for kazuichi to come through the window. Then again he always was the interesting one.

I'm embarrassed to admit that in my shock I let go of my spear. I expected to die at that moment. It seems that once again I underestimated my luck.

*Spurk*

The noise of tearing flesh rang through my ears. I opened my eyes to see kazuichis pink eyes I've always loved. He was standing over me, protecting me from all damage with his own body. He let out a pained cry before passing out.

"Kazuichi!" I screamed as I rushed to untie myself.

I bent down to inspect the boy. Luckily for him he was only stabbed in the shoulder so no worries about internal organs being damaged. Still he could easily bleed out in this state.

"Mmm" he whined softly. Even when unconscious he's in pain.

"Easy kazuichi" I gently hushed him "it's ok. I won't let you die. Not yet" I was about to get started on his injuries when.

*Crash*

The door was kicked down. As soon as it was the fire started up. Crap this is bad. Smoke isn't going to help kazuichis state. So hesitately I picked him up and jumped out the window with him.

*Time skip*

I wiped some sweat from my brow. I managed to patch kazuichi up and for the most part he looked alright. I was about to sit down when...

"A body has been discovered!"

My eyes widened. No. After all my efforts did I lose him?

My dreaded thoughts were cut off by kazuichi letting out a shaky breath. I looked at him as tears built up.

"Thank goodness" I took his hand with a teary smile. I knew at that point there was no way I could kill kazuichi.

No matter what he's done.