Chapter one

Author's Note: I decided to do a sequel to The Games. I have to say, I really missed writing it. I hope that you all enjoy The Games Book 2.

Dedicated to Suzanna_Cheer

The group of nine (Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Lincoln, Jasper, Monty, Wick, Raven, and Miller) had safely made it across the boundary.
The bombs had gone off a few more times, but they were much to far away from them to hurt anyone.
The group of nine was now wondering around, aimlessly. They had no where to go, but they knew that they would eventually find somewhere to stay.

Clarke stood close to Bellamy. Her shoulder pressing against his arm. Only a few moments ago, they had kissed - in front of everyone. Bellamy looked down at Clarke, to see her standing close to him. He smirked at the sight. He reached down, taking her hand in his. Clarke looked up at him and smiled.
Octavia and Lincoln stayed at the front, leading the group. Lincoln had his arm draped over Octavia's shoulder, keeping her close to him.
Wick and Raven walked close together, not even an inch distance between them. Raven was still to broken hearted over the things that happened with Finn to be in a relationship, and Wick knew that. He was willing to just be her friend, untill her heart was capable to be in another relationship.
Monty and Jasper stuck together, like always. They walked a bit slower than everyone else, so they were in the back.
Miller walked all by himself, right in back of Bellamy and Clarke. He watched them, sending them dagger eyes. He had feelings for Clarke and he wasn't happy about the whole situation with Bellamy and Clarke.
The walk was nice and silent.
Everyone looked around and scoped their surroundings, to find everything was beautiful. The trees, sky, clouds, and anything else they lakes their eyes upon.
All of a sudden a loud scream broke through the silence. "Help! Someone, please help me!"

Author's Note: Cliffhanger... I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.
I'll be updating soon.