Chapter twenty

Octavia sat alone by a tree stump, either that day she had been approached by Raven, Wick Lincoln, Monty, Jasper, actually she was approached by the whole group. They all came to her, trying to make her feel better, but none of them could.

Lincoln was was the first to come.
"Octavia, I want to to know that we all care about you, and I love you more than anything in the world. You just can't loc-"

"Please, just leave me alone." Octavia's voice was fragile and gentle, yet pushy and harsh.

"Octavia." Lincoln continued. "You can't just lock your self up and never come out. You have-"

"Please just go, Lincoln." Octavia screeched as she held back tears.

Octavia remembered that moment, clearly.

Not too long later, Raven came to her.

"Hey, girly." Raven said as she sat down next to Octavia.

"If your gonna try to make me feel better, than just leave." Octavia said with a stone cold impression glued to her face.

"Octavia, please, just let me talk to you. Just let m-"

"I said leave." Octavia didn't raise her voice like Raven expected, she only said that sadly.

"If that's what you want." Raven got up and started to walk away, hoping for Octavia to call her back, but she didn't.

Octavia sighed as more of the memories came to her mind.

"Octavia. It's Wick." Wick came over to words Octavia, but never had to chase to sit down.

"Can you all just stop trying to make me feel better?! I just want to bet left alone to grieve. Is that too much to sat for?"

Wick nodded. "I'm sorry."

Without another word, Wick walked away from her.

Octavia still felt terrible for yelling at Wick, and she knew that he didn't deserve it.

Octavia was left alone for a whole day, before someone else came to see her.

It was Monty.

"Octavia?"

"Go away, Monty!"

"Hey," Monty said, soothingly. "I'm not here to help you feel better. I was just bringing you some food." Monty held out a large leaf with blueberries onto of it.

"I'm not hungry." Octavia said before she even looked over at the offered meal.

"Please, Octavia. You need to eat something." Monty begged.

"I'm not hungry." Octavia kept her voice down, trying not to yell.

"Okay." Monty nodded. "I'm just gonna leave it here, for when you are." Monty bend down and sat the leaf down by Octavia.

Monty went to leave, but Octavia's voice stopped him.

"Monty, wait."

Monty turned around to look at her.

"Thank you, for the food."

"No problem, Octavia." Monty said right before he left her alone.

Octavia still had the berries sitting next to her, she didn't want to eat. She starved herself, because she didn't see the point in eating.

"Octavia." This time it was Jasper that had come. Jasper looked down on the ground next to Octavia, there where the berries. "You didn't eat?"

"I'm not hungry." Octavia responded with a plain sound in her voice.

Jasper sighed. "Can we talk?"

"I already said that I didn't want anyone trying to make me feel better."

"But, Octavia. I can relate to you. I understand what it's like to loose someone you love."

Octavia looked up at Jasper with tears in her eyes, "I lost my brother and my best friend." Octavia continued. "I doubt that you can relate to that."

"I lost the love of my life." Jasper told Octavia. "Her name was Mia. She was brilliant, amazing, kind, loving, and thoughtful. She was everything I'd ever dreamed of. Then, she - she died." As Jasper said this a tear shimmered in his eye. "The point is, We all understand want it's like to loose someone we love. I lost Mia. Raven lost Finn. You lost Clarke and Bellamy."

Octavia looked up at Jasper and started to cry. "I lost the two most important people in my life."

" I know." Jasper continues. "Raven lost Finn, her only loved one and then she met Wick."

"If your trying to tell me that I can find someone to replace Bellamy or Clarke-"

"That's not what I'm staying." Jasper interrupted. "What I'm saying is, everything happens for a reason."

Author's Note: Pretty much all of this chapter was Octavia's flash back. I hope that you all liked it. 😚😘