Chapter thirty-seven

The Evil Author's Note: I have to know how you all felt about Lincoln's death. Did you all expect it, or was it a shock? Honestly, it was kinda painful for me to write it. But, anyways, what did you guys think about his death? Did anyone cry? Let me know. Now, to the new chapter.

Clarke and Bellamy still walked hand in hand, their fingers intertwined, as Charlotte stood by Clarke's side.

It was very conferring for Clarke and Bellamy as they held hands. It helped them remember that they weren't alone, because they had each other.
_______

"Miller?!" Jasper exclaimed as he realized who was walking towards the group. "Guys, look!" Jasper pointed in the direction that he saw Miller.

"Oh my God. That's Miller, h-he's alive." Monty gasped.

"What does this mean for the others, Clarke and Bellamy? Do you think their alive, too?" Raven asked this question witch when unanswered.

"Wait. Octavia is with him...I thought that she was with Lincoln." Wick announced, as the two grow even more near.

"She was with Lincoln." Raven stated in concern.

As Miller and Octavia grew near they could hear soft sobs. The knew that it had to have been Octavia who was crying. When Octavia and Miller finally came face to face with the others Octavia held her breath. Not wanting to cry in front of anyone. She had cried too much. She wanted to be brave, she wanted to be a worrier like Lincoln was.

"Lincoln? He - Did he..." Raven wasn't even able to compete her sentence before Octavia broke into a loud cry.

Octavia forced herself to nod her had as tears continued to flood her eyes, and overflow down her face. Octavia brought her hands to her mouth, trying to sniffle her cry.

Raven walked over to Octavia with her arms wide open and wrapped them around Octavia.

"I'm so sorry, Octavia." Raven told her in a comforting whisper.

Octavia cried into Raven as she thought of Lincoln. She didn't tell him that she loved him, she shut him out of her life because of Bellamy's and Clarke's deaths. Now, he too, was gone.

"Everything I love dies. Everything I am is death." Octavia spit the word death out of her mouth like it was venom. "Everywhere I look...death." Octavia managed through her tears. "Everything is death. Earth is is just one big pile of death."