Chapter two

"Help! Someone, please help me!" The cry for help sounded desperate and helpless.

As if on cue, everyone began running in the direction the scream came from.

"No! No!" The cry was louder, as if they were getting closer.

They ran for a few more feet, then found themselves face to face with a young sleeping girl.

The girl looked young. She looked around the age of twelve, maybe even younger. She looked verry slim, not a heathy slim, she was scraney. It looked as if she hadn't eaten in several days.

She as laying on the ground, asleep and screaming. She was clearly having some sort of nightmare.

The whole group exchanged confused glances.

Clarke stepped in the direction of the crying girl, until she was next to her.

"No! No! No, please no!" The girl was starting to crying louder.

Clarke placed her hand on the girls shoulder, shaking her slightly. "Hey, wake up."

The girl practically jumped out of her own body. She let out one last 'no' before waking up.

"Don't worry, your okay." Clarke told the little girl.

She gave Clarke a scared look. "Who are you?" The girl asked, as she sat up.

"I'm Clarke." Clarke informed, she gets down on her knees, so she is almost eye to eye level with the child.

The little girl looked past Clarke, in the direction the others where standing.

"Who are they?" She questioned, clearly scared of the large group.

"They're my friends." Clarke answered, sounding ad friendly and soothing as possible.

It went silent for a split second.

"I'm Bellamy." Bellamy spoke up. "What's your name?" Bellamy took a few steps closer to the little girl, then got down on his knees down beside Clarke.

"I'm Charlotte." She answered.

"Charlotte. That is a beautiful name." Bellany responded.

Charlotte grined when he said this.

"So... Charlotte, how did you get outside the boundary?" Bellamy questioned.

"I cut out my tracker." Charlotte answered, sounding a bit proud.

"That was a verry smart idea." Clarke told her.

Clarke looked at Charlotte's body once again, she was practically all bones.

"Are you hungry?" Clarke asked her.

Charlotte nodded.

Octavia quickly reached into her backpack and pulled out a banana. She extended her arm out to Charlotte.

"I hope you like bananas." Octavia said as Charlotte grabbed it from her hands and shoved it in her mouth.

"Thanks." She said with a full mouth.