Chapter twenty-six

Clarke and Bellamy ran as fast as they could, they had escaped the grounder prison and we're now running to nowhere. They didn't know where to go, or what to do. They just knew that they needed to escape.

As she was running, Clarke started coughing, she brought her hand to her mouth, and when she pulled it away she had blood on her hand. Clarke kept running knowing that she had to keep running, but she felt dizzy and slightly ill.

Bellamy had yet another noise bleed, but he wiped it away with his sleeve, and looked over at Clarke to make sure that she didn't see him. When he looked over at Clarke he saw that she looked like she was about to collapse.

"Clarke?" Bellamy stopped running.

Clarke stopped, too. She felt like her legs where going to give out.

"Clarke, are you okay?" Bellamy asked, frantically.

Clarke vision began to blur, and she could no longer stand. Clarke fell to the ground, but just before she made contact with it, Bellamy ran over and scooped her into his arms.

"Clarke?" Bellamy asked. When he got no response he started to get even more terrified. "Clarke?!" He raised his voice.

"I'm fi-fine." Clarke stuttered, feeling sick to her stomach.

"No, your not. You just collapsed." Bellamy told her.

"Oh my God. Bellamy."

"What?" Bellamy looked around him, searching for Grounders.

"Your bleeding." Clarke informed him, causing him to turn back to her.

Clarke used her thumb to wipe the blood off of his face.

Bellamy sighed, she knew. He couldn't hide it anymore.

"Are you okay?" Clarke asked him with a nervous tone.

"I'm fine, Clarke." Bellamy answered half mindedly. "Are you?"

"Yeah." Clarke nodded and then repeated. "Yeah."

"Don't lie to me." Bellamy told her.

"I'm not. I really am fine." Clarke said.
________________

"Octavia?" It was Jasper, again.

Things had gone so well last time that everyone else, Lincoln, Raven, Wick, and Monty, thought it would be best if he went in again.

"Yeah?" Octavia questioned.

"How are you?" Jasper asked her.

"I'm fine." Octavia answered, she always said I'm fine even when she wasn't.

"Are you hungry?" Jasper questioned.

"Not really, no." Octavia answered, once agin this was a lie.

"Can you eat something, please? You haven't eaten in a while." Jasper said.

"I told you I'm not hungry." Octavia was extra loud on the word not.

"Sorry." Jasper apologized with someone of a growl.

"I - I just miss them so much." Octavia muttered as tears came to her face. "I lost everyone I cared about! I have no -"

"You didn't loose Lincoln!" Jasper interrupted.

Author's Note: So sorry I haven't update recently. But, I'm back so. Yay!