Chapter seven

Someone near by was screaming on the top of their lungs.

"Stop! Don't hurt me, please!" The screaming grew more desperate. "Stooooooop!" The voice changed from a scream to a cry, "No, please. No." then it went silence.

The large group stood completely still, they were terrified. They knew the girl must have died. But what or who killed the screaming person?

Was it someone from the games? A grounder? Grounders? The next thought sent shivers down everyone's spine. Was it the mountain men?

Everyone was too afraid to move. What if the mountain men were out there? What if the mountain men saw them? What if the mountain men caught them?

_____________________________

"Clarke is dead." Abby cried. "My daughter is gone, she's gone forever."

Abby hadn't eaten since she found out about the death of her daughter. She had cried so so much, that she could hardly even cry anymore. Clarke meant everything to her. She lost her husband, Jake, now her daughter, Clarke, what's next?

Kane sat by her side, he knew that he could saw nothing to make her feel better. He couldn't take away the pain of losing a loved one. He couldn't fix anything, so he just let her cry on his shoulder.

_________________________

"I know your out there!" A familiar voice yelled.

They recognized her voice from the games on television, Anya.

Anya was the leader of the grounders. She was powerful, merciless, and violent. She would do anything to take out the competition, anything. She couldn't be stopped.

"We're so screwed!" Japser exclaimed.

"Shut up, Jasper!" Monty yelled.

"How about you all come out?" Anya's bombing voice came.

No one moved.

"Go get them." Anya ordered.

Anya always had men by her side, and she always had her second, Lexa, with her.

All of Anya's men started walking in the direction of Clarke, Bellamy, and the others.

We're all going to die. They thought as Anya's men came towards them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I hope you all like the cliff hanger!!