Chapter fourteen

Bellamy and Lincoln sprinted quickly towards Clarke, Octavia, and Charlotte.

"Take the girl to the new camp!" Anya ordered two of her men to do so.

"No!" Charlotte cried as the grounders dragged her west.

"Charlotte! Charlotte!" Clarke screamed after her.

"Clarke, help me! Help me, Clarke! Please, help me! Cla..." Charlotte's voice faded away.

At this point Bellamy and Lincoln arrived to save the day, they were just a little late.

Lincoln shoved the grounder that held a crying Octavia to to the floor. The grounder stumbled backwards, smacking his back into a tree.
__________

Bellamy tackled the grounder that was harming Clarke, and pinned him down. Angrily, Bellamy repeatedly punched the grounder in the face.

"Don't" Bellamy said with the first punch. "Touch" Bellamy yelled with the second punch. "My" Bellamy punched him, once again. "Princess!" Bellamy punched him the hardest with the last word.
______________

The grounder Lincoln had attacked hit the tree with a loud thud. Lincoln held a spear tightly in his hand, and injected it into the grounder's stomach. Once Lincoln did so Anya attacked him.

She pulled out two large knives, and swing one at him. It dug into his skin, sending a stinging pain throughout his body.
______________

Bellamy looked at this bruised fits, he had just beaten a man to death. He felt so guilty, but he was also extremely relieved that Clarke was okay.

"Bellamy, look out!" Clarke's voice shattered.

Bellamy turned to defined himself, but it was too late, a grounders fist met his face.

"You killed my son!" He yelled as he pulled back his fist to punch Bellamy.

But, Before Bellamy was punched again,Clarke jumped onto the grounders back, almost like a piggy-backride. The grounder tried to shake her off, but Clarke held onto him, tightly. Clarke still had a blade in her hand, Clarke slowly brought the side of the blade to the grounders throat. But, before Clarke had the chance to kill him. One grounder pulled her off of the back of his friend's and threw her to the ground.

"Clarke!" Bellamy went to run towards her, but he too was attacked.

Clarke looked around her, everything seemed to be silent and going in slow motion. She saw Monty and Jasper being ripped in separate directions by Grounders. Raven crying while a grounder beat her, and Wick trying to save her, but three grounders held him back. Octavia laying on the ground sobbing as Lincoln was abused by Anya.

Everything seemed hopeless, in fact everything was hopeless.