Chapter forty-one

Clarke knew that Bellamy would keep her safe. She requested him with her life, because she knew that he would take care of her.

Bellamy had lost his sister, and he never wanted to loose Clarke. He had lost too many people, he couldn't loose Clarke. He lost almost all the people that he loved, now Clarke was the only one left.
_________

Charlotte herd the sound of foot steps. She figured that it must have been Bellamy and Clarke returning. She looked on the directing that she heard the stammering feet.

But, she was surprised when she saw six familiar faces.
_________

Octavia, Raven, Wick, Jasper, Monty, and Miller walked in the direction that Lincoln's body lay. Octavia led the way, she did her best not to cry as she thought of him.

Octavia kept her eyes in the ground, just waiting for them to fall upon Lincoln. When she caught sight of Lincoln's body, and she came to a stop.

She aloud her eyes to trail upward, in search of the spot that she stood when Lincoln passed. Octavia let out a shocked gasp when her eyes fell upon a vaguely familiar young girl.

"Charlotte!" Octavia exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oh my God! Octavia?" Charlotte's eyes grow wide.

"What are you doing here?" Octavia questioned in a tone that was still shocked.

"I could as you the same thing." Charlotte's eyes were still wide.

"We would get you back to our camp, come with us." Octavia took Charlotte's hand, but she pulled it away.

"I can't leave."

"What? Why not?" Octavia asked with confusion.

"I mean, we can't leave. We have to wait for them to come back."

"Them? Who is them?" Octavia questioned.

"Clarke and Bellamy."

Author's note: omg, guys! I've been so excited for the reunite of Bellarke and Octavia. I can't believe that Octavia knows!