Chapter twenty-one

Warning: Bellarkeness (Bell•ark•ness) ahead. 😍😍😍😍

Clarke and Bellamy had completely finished the food from the grounders, and now they where full.

It still remained a mystery why the grounders had taken such great care of Clarke and Bellamy, and they intended it find out.

"Bellamy, can I ask you something?" Clarke's voice came gentle and sum what nervous.

"You just asked me a question." Bellamy joked.

Clarke laughed shortly, before saying. "But, seriously: can I ask you a question?"

Bellamy nodded. "Any question you got."

"Did ... Uh .... When w - Don't laugh at me." Clarke looked over at Bellamy, who appeared to be sniffling a laugh.

"I'm not." Bellamy laughed while saying this.

"Yes, you are." Clarke threw her hands up in frustration.

"Well, now I am." Bellamy said, innocently. When he noticed how serious Clarke was he stated. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm done laughing, just ask me the question."

"When we ... Uh...-"

"Just ask me the question, I promise I won't laugh." Bellamy swore.

"Okay. I'm just gonna come out and say it." Then, Clarke quickly asked. "When we kissed did that mean something to you?"

Bellamy was a little cut off guard by her question, but he knew his answer. Except there was one problem: what if she didn't fell the same way?

"Well," Bellamy nervously answered. "Uh."

Just say it, Bellamy! A little voice inside Bellamy's head ordered. Answer her question!

"Well uh ... Yeah."

Bellamy noticed a small smile tug at the end of her lips.

"Did it mean something to you?" Bellamy asked her.

Clarke a smiled and nodded saying. "Yes."

Author's Note: Ahhhh. The feels! Bellarke time. 😍😘