Chapter fifty-two

"I - uh - I'm gonna go find Miller." Bellamy said making up an excuse to leave.

"Oh, okay." Charlotte said, slightly bummed.

"See you later?" Clarke said this sounding more like a question as she could sense something was wrong.

"Yeah." Bellamy mumbled as he stood up, and walked off.

"What the heck was that? Wait. Was that my fault?" Charlotte questioned once Bellamy was no longer in sight. "I'm so sorry. I was just curious, and I didn't mean to do anything like that. I just-"

"It wasn't your fault." Octavia promised Charlotte, eying Clarke.

"It was mine. Wasn't it?" Clarke asked.

Octavia slowly nodded her head. "Why didn't you just say that you would say yes?"

Clarke sighed. "I - I don't know. I just -I just -ugh."

"Look, I don't want to be a Betty Blabber mouth, but Bellamy...he....don't tell him that I told you...but, he was thinking about..." Octavia didn't even have to finish her sentence before Clarke felt terrible.

"Oh my God." Clarke said as she mentally punched herself, repeatedly. "I didn't mean for it to sound like I would say no." Clarke stood up, still mad at herself. "I'm gonna go find him."

"Clarke, don't tell him that I told you." Octavia reminded.

"I won't, I won't." Clarke said as she walked off following the direction that Bellamy walked before.

Author's Note: Very, Very close to the end, only one more chapter!