Chapter twenty-two

After admitting their feelings for each other, Bellamy and Clarke, weren't sure what the world had in store for their relationship. But, they knew that they wanted to be with each other.

Clarke looked up at Bellamy, who was only inches away from her, and smiled.

Bellamy smiled back, and then he took a step toward, closing the large space between them. Bellamy bent down to kiss Clarke, but stopped right before his lips touched hers. He wanted to give her a chance to backwater, just invade she didn't love him, just invade she didn't want to kiss him. But, Clarke stood up on her tiptoes, and closed the gap between their lips.

Bellamy wrapped one arm around Clarke's waist. While his hand laid in her long, blonde hair. He ruffled it as he ran his fingers in circular motions though her hair.

Clarke slowly moved her hands to the back of Bellamy's neck, and slightly deepened the kiss. She felt her heart skip a beat as he ran his fingers threw her hair, Clarke never would have expected to fall in love with the Bellamy Blake, but she was. She had feelings for him, and she couldn't deny them.

Bellamy never thought that he would love someone, besides Octavia, Bellamy never believed that he would have a romantic love. He would have never even thought to be in love with Clarke Griffin, but yet there he was.

Clarke's and Bellamy's lips moved together in motion.

Author's Note: Sorry about the short chapter, and just to let you all know that I will be bringing everything into light, very soon. In a matter of days you guys will find out about Charlotte, Miller, and the generosity of the grounders. I'll be updating soon.