Chapter fifteen

Clarke looked around at all the bad things happening to her people, it was a terrible sight to see. She hated to see it, it hurt her the actions that took place.

It hurt her to watch Octavia cry, and Linclon get beaten. It burned a hole inside of her heart to see Wick can try to fight to get Raven back from the Grounder's hold. It felt extremely terrible to watch Monty and Jasper being torn away from each other. It stung her heart to watch Miller get stomped on by Grounders. But mostly, it hurt her to see Bellamy with so much fear in his eyes.

He was worried for Clarke, and for his sister. He was concerned about what would happen to them.

Everything was shattered, and falling apart. Their plan didn't work, the plan didn't work. All they did was almost themselves killed.

Clarke had questions that she couldn't get out of her head. Why were the grounders fighting all them for one girl? Why Charlotte, why did they have to choose her? Was because she was young? Because she was defenseless? Or was it because underneath it all, they saw bravery in her?

The answers didn't matter, all that mattered was that they would get away safely, and get Charlotte back. But at this point it seemed pretty impossible. At this point everything was impossible.

Then all of a sudden everything that Clarke saw went black. Just black, a plain nothingness was all that she saw and all she heard. Nothing.

Bellamy was panicked, he watched Clarke slip into some sort of sleep. Was she okay? He panicked at the thought of her not being okay. She was his princess and if she died, so would his heart.

He was staring at Clarke with concern, and then everything, for him too, went black.

Author's Note: Dun, dun, duhhhhh ........... Don't kill me. There will be more out, tomorrow.