Chapter fifty-three

Clarke walked around, searching for Bellamy. She felt terrible, her heart hurt at the idea of what she had done.

Finally, she saw him. There Bellamy was, He was sitting by a tree with his face buried in his hands. In that instant, Clarke felt terrible.

Clarke took a few more steps towards him. "Bellamy."

At the sound of his name, Bellamy looked up. His expression looked hurt. His eyes slightly droopy, and his lips pierced together.

"I thought you went to go find Miller." Clarke began.

"Yeah. I - uh - couldn't umm find him."

Clarke nodded her head. "Okay." She paused before she began speaking. "Look, I owe you an apology."

"You didn't do anything wrong, Clarke." Bellamy told her.

Clarke sighed. "Well, obviously I did. I mean you got up and left, calming to be looking for Miller, and let's be honest, you can hardly even stand Miller."

Bellamy didn't respond, he just remained silent.

"Bellamy, I didn't mean to hurt you. I just didn't want you to think my answer was weird. I didn't want you to get creeped out, and I didn't want to scared you away. If you asked me to marry you right now, I would say yes." Clarke continued. "I would most definitely say yes."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." Bellamy told her.

"No, Bellamy, I'm not. I would say yes to you." Clarke claimed, truthfully.

"You could have anyone, Clarke. So, Why would you say yes to me when you could have anyone?"

"Because..." Clarke paused for a second and then said. "Because I love you."

Bellamy and Clarke both feel silent. "You love me?" Bellamy asked.

Clarke slowly nodded her head. "I love you, Bellamy Blake."

"I love you, Clarke Griffin."

Author's Note: omg; guys. I had to end it on a happy Bellarke moment. Book 2 is done. Let me know if you guys still want the book 3.