Chpater sixteen

Bellamy woke up in some sort of dug out, all by himself. It took him a second to realize what was going on. When he finally did, He looked down at his body, expecting to find himself bleeding out, but surprisingly he had been bandaged up. Bellamy looked up from his body to the area around him.

He was in a dug out that had dirt walls all around, and no sun light. It was almost pitch Black. Nothing, but two torches that stood by the bamboo door was provided. Only the strangely crafted bamboo door was visible in the mere amount of light from the torches. The strange place was dark, cold, and dingy, it was definitely a place you didn't want to be. But, He wasn't worried about any of these things, Bellamy had only two things on his mind: Where was his sister? Where was his Princess? That was all he cared about, Octavia and Clarke.

"Hello?" Bellamy called out, hoping for an answer. "Is anyone here?"

There was nothing but silence.

"Hello?" Nothing. "Hello!?!?" Bellamy pounded his fist on one of the dirt walls, cause some dirt to crumble into loose pieces and fall off the wall.

Right after Bellamy did this, the wired bamboo door shot open, and someone was shoved into the strange place. Right when the person feel to the floor the door was slammed shut.

Bellamy ran over to the person who lay unconscious on the ground. When he reached the person, he got down on his knees to get a better look at the person's face. Right then, he immediately know who it was.

"Clarke?!"