Introduction

"Mother! Mother where are you?!"

Smoke and fire filled the air with vigor. Homes and buildings crumbled and fell into heaps of debrie and ash. No amount of water could save their village.

"Mother!"

Children had cried and wailed under the heat and unbreathable air. A dragons cry could be heard beyond that as another heat wave came crashing down.

"Salem! Ashaw! Over here!"

Father's and brothers had done their best in gathering up their family's to evacuate on boats. Some on dragons who had tried to aid in the assault the armored dragons had started upon their village.

"Oh thank the gods, your okay.."

A loud cackling bellow was heard of the chaos. Dragons roared loudly with pride for their victory. Others, who had lived on island before, had growled and cried in defeat.

"You need to go mom. Ashaw and I will find you both soon. I promise."

A loud crack of thunder rumbled above lighting the sky up. A loud cry of a nightfury called, followed by another. Three had landed along the shore while two more had lead an assault with the native dragons that were able.

"I love you both. I'll see you both at Berk."

As the dragons, abled men and women charged forward to battle, a mother and a babe had lead a group of injured men, women, and children to an island that she knew could help. Upon a Nightfury, she flew guiding the boats across the sea.