Book Two | 'A Race To Kings'

Keep an eye out for that cover. I'll put out what I have done on it in December.
I just need to make sure it's going in the direction I want and hopefully I'll have a good enough start to where there will be a decent amount to keep you all intrigued.

Also I want to throw out the warnings now because book 2 took a darker theme. Possibly because I haven't been in the best of places..
Anyways, here's what to expect, or some form of what to expect.

Slavery - Expressed / Shown

Abuse - Expressed / Shown

Rape - Mentioned / Not as Graphic

Death - Expressed / Shown

Violence - Expressed / Shown

Self Harm - Hinted / Discussed

I apologize now if this isn't your cup of tea. If these are sensitive topics for you, don't read or read with caution. I'll put these warnings up again in Book 2 just so you know.

Credits : Songs Used
'Christmas is Coming' by: Jason Gray
Koby's song, inspired by: 'With a Few Good Friends' by: Carly Simon

Now, I have a confession.
The reason for my absence. Last year and into the start of this new year was hard on me.
Christmas Eve, I lost my Grandfather. Just a few weeks after, I lost my Great Grandmother in January.

On top of this, work had been working me down to the bone. Between adjusting to new bosses (because I've went threw three), and just having to work threw my families passing, it has been hard.
May lack of motivation and time has also been affecting the updates.
I want to make it clear, I don't want or need sympathy, but I did what to explain why I was gone for so long. Why I wasn't working on the book, and I apologize for the wait.

Now, here's a few question for you all. Wether it incorporates into next book or the third, I am not sure yet.

What kind of dragon do you want?

What weapon variety would you like outside of bow and arrows?

Out of your brothers, who do you favor?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much did you enjoy this book?

I'll be honest, I did rush a bit on some chapters and I think nearing the end I tried a little too hard with throwing a bit too much into it.

Last question
Do you like waffles?

:)

Have a good day/night and see you in December.