Bezos I

"COME ON SUGA!" Nishinoya screamed out loudly in tune with the Bo Burnham song. "YOU CAN DO IT!"

Suga groaned and laid his head on his hands. He used to love this song before Nishinoya and Tanaka decided that it would be a good idea to turn it against him and change the lyrics for him. 

"PAVE THE WAY!" Tanaka yelled out with his hands clutching a water bottle and using it as a mock microphone. "PUT YOUR BACK INTO IT!"

"TELL US WHY!" The two second years synchronized. "SHOW US HOW! LOOK AT WHERE YOU CAME FROM-" They both pointed at Suga to finish the lyrics, and even with how annoyed he was with the two of them, Suga did it.

"Look at me now..." He sang along monotonously. 

"KIYOKO, AND ASAHI, AND KUROO!" Nishinoya shouted at the top of his lungs, the names of those Suga was concerned about with Daichi before they started dating echoed around the otherwise empty gym. 

"AMATEURS CAN FUCKING SUCK IT!!!" Tanaka continued,  jumping down from where he was standing on top of a bench. 

"FUCK THEIR WIVES!" They sang. "DRINK THEIR BLOOD! COME ON, KO! GET 'EM!!!"

Suga looked up to see the two boys high-fiving as they then ran out of the gym, leaving Suga to wallow away in his embarrassment. 

He sighed and rolled his eyes affectionately. They may get on his nerves, but god did he adore the two of them. 

"Well that was interesting." A soothing voice sounded from behind Suga, and he turned around quickly, finding Daichi leaning against the wall. 

"Yeah," He laughed out awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I never really know what to think when they do crazy shit like that." Suga stood up as Daichi walked towards him. 

Daichi pressed their bodies together, his arms snaking around Suga's waist. His breath ghosted those pretty pink lips of his boyfriend, and Daichi smirked. 

"Forget that and just kiss me. I think I'll die if you don't." Daichi teased, and Suga huffed out a chuckle before tugging Daichi by his hair into a soft and tender kiss. 

They broke apart lightly panting against each other's mouths, and Suga licked his lips. "Did that help?"

Daichi's gaze found its way to Suga's mouth once again and he tilted his head to the side. "Maybe we should do one more, just to be sure."

Suga smiled and giggled, pulling Daichi into a sweet and chaste kiss. Daichi's lips curled upwards in a radiant smile. 

"Yeah, that works."

417 words.