MHA AU

The boulder was smashed down by Nishinoya's famous "Rolling Thunder". His lightning flickered across the huge rock and split it into minuscule pieces. 

Asahi bit his lip and raised his hands slowly. The shards from the broken boulder started floating and all pointed in the direction of Suga and Daichi.

The two villains watched the heroes with amusement. Suga smirked and wrapped his real arm around Daichi's waist. He lifted his other pure white arm, which contained his quirk, and let a white force field cover them. Daichi nodded and slipped his two knives into his hands, the blades immediately changing from regular steel to some material that was a mix between black and a gold color. 

Asahi's eyebrows furrowed. He hadn't seen that material before, and he pushed his hand upwards to stop the shards of rock from going straight into the force field. He remembered what happened last time he ignored the force field. 

Daichi then shrugged off Suga's arm and stalked up to the edge of the force field. He then raised the two blades up in a criss-cross shape, and he walked right into it. Instead of getting flung backwards, the knives seemed to cut right through the space without permanently damaging it, since the area sealed quickly after.

Nishinoya gritted his teeth, and tapped his energy tank on. He would want that extra boost when he was fighting the two most powerful villains in all of Japan.

Kecantikan and Kekuatan. 

As Daichi (Kekuatan) was twirling his knives around in one hand, Suga (Kecantikan) sat down and leaned against his force field. Somehow, it never seemed to shock or harm him even though it would Daichi. 

"Kecantikan!" Nishinoya yelled out. "What are you doing?! Come out here and fight me!"

Suga grinned smugly and licked his bottom lip. "No, I don't think I will. I'm quite comfy right here. Right, Atan?"

Daichi grunted and rolled his eyes. Suga insisted that even with the alibis, he would be called a nickname. "Sure. Now shut up. I want a chance to actually fight these two for once."

Asahi blinked and redirected the dagger like rocks he had let drop to the ground float once more. "Well then, let's get started."

What Asahi didn't know was that Suga saw him click the SEND LOCATION button on his phone to another Pro-Hero. 

Suga raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Cheater." He murmured, and the silver haired man stood up and snapped his right fingers. The force field disappeared, and he strutted up to Daichi, who was adjusting his grip on the two knives.

"We have a yellow. Telekanese to Joliant and some others." Suga projected his thoughts into Daichi's mind, and the latter offered a barely there nod to show he understood. 

See, these two's quirk worked a bit differently than some would think. Suga originally had a Telepathic quirk, which let him communicate with others by his mind. But he also could do this with animals. Ask them kindly to do whatever you want. Same way with any living organism, including bacteria. Which is what makes his force fields. He demands that the bacteria and living microbes gather chemicals from the surrounding air and they slam it together. Well, that's how Suga likes to imagine it works.

Daichi's is a bit simpler. He can manipulate the materials and the quality of those materials by thoughts alone. Like, he could make a butter knife sharper than a sword meant to kill, which made it easy to find weapons. Or things he could make into weapons.

"Oh, come on!" Suga complained loudly. "I can't believe you would really ruin our fun like that, Telekanese!" He grinned manically. "Or should I say, Asahi Azumane?"

Suga and Daichi could see both Pro-Heroes stiffen at the sound of Asahi's full name on the villain's tongue.

Daichi growled and kicked Suga in the back of the knee. "Stop it. I just want to fight."

Suga shrugged, backing away from Daichi. "Mkay, mkay. But just to let you know-" Suga flicked his right hand harshly and caused a group of atoms to surround his fingers, creating a blinding beam of a small force field. "You're very bad at hiding your personal information, Nishinoya Yuu."

696 words