Killer Queen

TW: BLOOD AND HALLUCINATIONS (THOUGH YOU CAN'T REALLY TELL IF IT'S A HALLUCINATION OR NOT SO IDK)! OH AND ALSO A GENDERBEND AU!

Lolita grinned and swirled a blonde lock of hair around her finger. "Well well well, Captain, fancy seeing you here~."

Daichi rolled her eyes and walked to her girlfriend, her left hand behind her back. "I thought I told you not to call me Captain?"

Lolita giggled and wrapped her arms around the brunette's neck, playing with the long hair. "Yeah yeah, sorry darling!"

Daichi smiled softly and nosed at Lolita's neck. "Sure." Her breath ghosted over Lolita's collarbone, and the cheerleader swallowed. "Plus, we don't have time to talk right now."

Lolita's eyebrows furrowed and she stared at Daichi. "What do you mean, Dai?"

Daichi smirked, and she quickly thrust her left hand forward, right into Lolita's stomach. 

The knife went right through her. Blood splattered to the floor and Lolita's mouth fell open in surprise. A pained groan was ripped from her throat as she fell to the floor. Daichi let go of the knife and cackled. 

She leaned down and lifted Lolita's chin so they were staring right into each other's eyes. "You look so pretty covered in blood, baby~"

Lolita's eyes widened and she went limp. Her body hit the ground with a sound that was like music to Daichi's ears. 

Daichi grinned maniacally and clapped her hands. "That was just great! Wasn't it, Suga?! Like- she was so in love with me it was sickening!"

Suga, invisible to everyone but Daichi shook her head. "You have to stop doing this, Daichi. Look at where it's taking you."

Daichi whirled around to glare at Suga. "What do you mean, 'stop'?! I can't STOP!"

Suga flinched and floated down to lay a translucent hand on Daichi's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Daichi. But I believe that it would benefit your mental health."

Daichi gritted her teeth and slapped the barely physical hand away. "I don't need to be diagnosed with 'normality' to be sane!"

Suga bit her lip and sighed. "Okay, you win. Keep killing those who love you."

And with that, she disappeared, leaving a hysterical Daichi laughing over a dead girl's body to be found by the cops an hour later.

365 words